TO ADMIN: PLEASE TAKE ACTION!

Joe Griffin JGriffin@PGIINT.COM
Fri Jun 25 13:51:20 EDT 1999

Hey Chuck,

Did you submit your request to the proper place per the listmoms
instructions? This is what they asked of us:

We will not act on requests to the list that someone be "kicked off" or
otherwise dealt with; we will review and, where appropriate, respond to
complaints about abuse sent to the listowners at

blues-l-request@brownvm.brown.edu

Later,

Grif