Playlist: 6/20/99 Sunday Night Blues WXRX Rockford,IL

Rich Gordon USBLUE5@aol.com
Mon Jun 21 22:01:14 EDT 1999

10pm Hour
Glenn Davis / Blues On The Radio / Bone Apetit / Moonfish (theme song)
-
Otis Rush / Old Love / Blues Power - The Songs of Eric Clapton / HOB
Charlie Musselwhite / I Got  A Rich Man's Woman / A Tribute To Muddy Waters -
King Of The Blues / Hybrid
-
B.B.King / The Thrill Is Gone / Live In Japan / MCA
Chris Cain / A Case Of The Blues / Late Night City Blues / Blue Rock'It
-
Ken Saydak / Save Her Doctor / Foolish Man / Delmark
Mississippi Heat / Stay With Me / Handyman / Van Der Linden
-
Pinetop Perkins, John Hammond & Bob Margolin / Too Bad / Blues Power - The
Songs of Eric Clapton / HOB
Henry Townsend / It's Got To End Somewhere / The "88" Blues / Blueberry Hill
-
Paul Geremia / If A Woman's Love Was Whiskey / The Devil's Music / Red House
Cephas & Wiggins / Walking Mama / Homemade / Alligator
-
Bernard Allison / Real Mother 'Fa 'Ya / Times Are Changing / RUF
Bea Brady Rock & Soul Revue / Judge Me Not / Judge Me Not / Local
11pm Hour
Mighty Mo Rodgers / No Regrets / Blues Is My Wailin' Wall / North Star
Lazy Lester / If You Think I've Lost You / All Over You / Sire-Antones
-
Larry McCray / Miss You / Blues Power - The Songs of Eric Clapton / HOB
Tommy Castro / My Kind Of Woman / Right As Rain / Blind Pig
-
Kevin Purcell & The Nightburners / Movin' In For The Kill / Movin' In For The
Kill / Narrowback Records
Johnnie Marshall / Work Hard For My Money / With All My Might / JSP
-
Joanna Connor / You Don't Love Me / Slidetime / Blind Pig
Duke Robillard / Fishnet / New Blues For Modern Man / Shanachie
-
Bo Diddley / Before You Accuse Me / Blues Power - The Songs of Eric Clapton /
HOB
Steve Guyger / Rib Shack Boogie / Past Life Blues / Severn
-
Paul Brasch / Sweet Tooth / Find My Way / Burnside
Junior Wells / Give Me One Reason / Come On In This House / Telarc

Rich Gordon
Sunday Night Blues
WXRX 104.9 FM
2830 Sandy Hollow Road