Louisiana Red

Stephen T Davidson skdavids@EMAIL.MSN.COM
Wed Jun 16 19:58:57 EDT 1999

Yesterday I posted a schedule of confirmed dates for Louisiana Red's  visit
this summer of our well armed country full of father rapists and mother
stabbers......( US of  A....holes and maybe one or two nice people
too....but then.... they're probably visitors.... ;-) )

Anyway,  If anyone knows of other venues or festivals that might be
interested in booking Louisiana Red towards the end of summer they may
contact his tour manager and/or if Red  is coming near your town,  be sure
to  go to the show.   He has paid his dues and deserves our support.

.....posted with his permission....

Douglas M. Waltner
215 849 5465
dmw@navpoint.com

Red's latest CD,    "Millenium Blues"  gets a definite thumbs up.   There
are some very powerful blues performances on this CD....particularly  a few
solo compositions played on the Dobro titled;  "Orphanage Home Blues" ,
"Leechie Geddens" ,  and "Got a Home in That Rock".   His voice made the
hair stand up on the back of my neck a couple of times.....That means he's
nailing it down, cookin with gas,.....etc etc.......    oh yeah......Willie
"Big Eyes" Smith is playing  HARP on this CD....not the drums.....I had no
idea......

muttbucket

for those who missed it.....