NBC: Re: Blues-L B.S.: A plea

Steve Harnar Chefoblues@aol.com
Tue Jun 15 00:04:14 EDT 1999

In a message dated 6/12/99 5:21:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tlevy@a-znet.com
writes:

<< YES!  That is what I have advocated since the first Rick Edwards flap
 arose.  I have emailed list owners many times asking why they don't do that
 and have not ever gotten a response.  Why do we even need to vote on this?
 Common sense dictates that this should be done.

 The only question I have is with posts that contain six paragraphs "on
 topic" and then a trolling paragraph at the end (or in the middle).  Could
 the list owner edit the post before he sends it out, or does he send it
 back to the poster with an "advisory?" >>
See, already it's starting to get complicated and political...