playlist: TBR internet show 6/3/99

Don O. don.o@eudoramail.com
Sat Jun 5 04:13:35 EDT 1999

Texas Blues Roadhouse Playlist #7, 6/3/99

Your host-Don O.
Hear it exclusively on the internet! at:
http://www.bluestown.com/texasbluesroadhouse/

NEW featured CDs this week:
     Mississippi Heat-Handyman-Van der Linden Recordings
     Lazy Lester-All Over You-Antone's Records
     Little Al Thomas-South Side Story-Cannonball Records
     Tim Williams-Indigo Incidents-Festival Records
     Paul Brasch-Find My Way-Burnside Records

   Artist-track-album-label
1. Otis Rush-Cut You Loose-Live In Europe-Evidence
2. Muddy Waters-Strange Woman-Live at Mr. Kelly's-MCA/Chess
3. Little Al Thomas-Somebody Changed the Lock on My Door-South Side Story-Cannonball Records
4. Tim Williams-The Fool You Always Knew-Indigo Incidents-Festival Records
5. Mississippi Heat-Farewell to S.P. Leary-Handyman-Van der Linden Recordings
6. Marvin Sease-Hoochie Mama-Hoochie Mama EP sampler-Jive
7. Randy McAllister-Your Hands on My Neck-Grease, Grit, Dirt, and Spit-JSP
8. Paul Brasch-Goin to Texas-Find My Way-Burnside Records
9. E.C. Scott-Take the Garbage Out-Come and Get Your Love-Blind Pig Records
10. J.B. Hutto-Slidewinder-Slidewinder-Delmark Records
11. Lazy Lester-You're Gonna Ruin Me Baby-All Over You-Antone's Records
12. Elmore James-Dust My Blues-Let's Cut It, The Very Best of Elmore James-Flair
13. Mar-Keys-Bo Time-The Complete Stax singles 1959-68 Vol. 2-Atlantic
14. Joey Gilmore-Last Clean Dress-Just Call Me Joey-Ichiban
15. Louis Jordan-Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby-5 Guys Named Moe-MCA/Decca
16. Holland K. Smith-Queen of Sheba-Walking Heart Attack-Topcat Records
17. Christian Dozzler & the Blues Wave-Low Tide-Take It Easy-Wolf Records
18. Joe Guitar Hughes-Pit Bull-Down & Depressed: Dangerous-Network/Munich Records
19. Walter Horton-Walter's Swing-Little Boy Blue-JSP
20. Goree Carter-She's just Old Fashioned-Unsung Hero-Collectables
21. Paul Brasch-Sweet Tooth-Find My Way-Burnside Records
22. Buster Benton-Born With the Blues-Spider in My Stew-Ronn Records
23. Little Al Thomas-Stranded in St. Louis-South Side Story-Cannonball Records
24. Tim Williams-Buck Dancers Choice-Indigo Incidents-Festival Records
25. Andrew "Jr. Boy" Jones-Tribute to Freddie-Texas Blues-JSP
26. Chick Willis-Stoop Down Baby-Every Day's a Holday With the Blues-Kris
27. Smokey Wilson-Smoke N' Fire-Smoke N' Fire-Bullseye Blues
28. Willie Dixon-Pie in the Sky-Mighty Earthquake and Hurricane-Mighty Tiger
29. Mississippi Heat-Dog in My Backyard-Handyman-Van der Linden Recordings
30. Eddie Boyd-I Got the Blues-Chess Blues Piano Greats-MCA/Chess
31. Hash Brown and Zuzu Bollin-Hey Little Girl-Hash Brown's Texas Blues Revue-Cannonball Records
32. Shemekia Copeland-Ghetto Child-Turn the Heat Up-Alligator Records
33. Anson Funderburgh and the Rockets featuring Sam Myers-Single Again-Change in My Pocket-Bullseye Blues
34. Jimmy Johnson-Slamming Doors-Johnson's Whacks-Delmark Records
35. Kirk Eli Fletcher-Watsonizd-I'm Here & I'm Gone-JSP
36. Freddie King-I'm Tore Down-Freddie King Sings-Modern Blues Recordings
37. Little Al Thomas-Rollin' and Tumblin-South Side Story-Cannonball Records
38. Booker T. and the MGs-Jelly Bread-The Complete Stax singles 1959-68 Vol. 2-Atlantic
39. Mississippi Heat-It Hurts to be Lonesome-Handyman-Van der Linden Recordings
40. Paul Brasch-Sittin' In My Kitchen-Find My Way-Burnside Records
end

e-mail: texasbluesroadhouse@yahoo.com  let us know where you are listening from!
Recorded live at J&J Blues Bar in Fort Worth, Texas each Thursday from 7 pm to 10 pm
Hear it exclusively at Bluestown.com, an associate of Broadcast.com.

Promos welcome at:
Don O.
Texas Blues Roadhouse
P.O. Box 1871
Euless, Texas 76039

---
Don O.
Dallas/Fort Worth Blues Website at: http://members.xoom.com/don_o
This week's photo of the week:  Al "TNT" Braggs
Hear The Texas Blues Roadhouse every week at:  http://www.bluestown.com/texasbluesroadhouse