Smokestack Lightnin' #0316

Norman P. Thompson, Jr. gatorfan01@EMAIL.MSN.COM
Sat Jul 24 11:57:40 EDT 1999

The brand new edition of Smokestack Lightnin' is up and running!! Please check it out at our
web site http://www.smokestacklightnin.com . Just click on our logo and you will go right to the
music. Please forward this e-mail to your friends in the blues. Just think, you will be doing
them a favor introducing them to the show and helping further blues programming on the net at
the same time. Also, if you are interested in purchasing traditional 60 sec. on-air spots,
or know someone who is, please let us know. We are currently offering air time at a very low price
to try to get this thing going. Surely someone out there has something to sell!

Smokestack Lightnin'
Program # 0316
Recording Date 07-19-99
Synopsis: This 5 hour edition of Smokestack Lightnin' features brand new music from Chizmo Charles,
Jay McShann with The Duke Robillard Band, Charles Brown, Lil Ed & The New Imperials, Sonny Rhodes
The Fat City Blues Band, The Rockin' Highliners  and the Men Of Standard. This week's show also
celebrates Bullseye Records' new Basic Blues Series with brand new retrospective releases from
Clarence Gatemouth Brown, Johnny Copeland, J.B. Hutto & The New Hawks, and Robert Jr. Lockwood.
There are also brand new re-releases from the most celebrated duo in blues history,Sonny Terry &
Brownie McGee, and Texas Blues icon Doug"Sir Douglas"Sahm.

No playlist is included because the newsgroup rules do not allow messages beyond a certain length. If you are interested in the complete playlist, email us at gatorfan01@msn.com , Thanx ,Tommy.