fwd: From the Texas Music Office

Don O. don.o@eudoramail.com
Tue Jul 13 17:10:37 EDT 1999

I tghought a few of y'all would find this info useful.  Apologies if it has already been forwarded.

---------------

From:  Casey Monahan <music@governor.state.tx.us>

Greetings from Austin. The Texas Music Office website [
http://www.governor.state.tx.us/music ] was recently expanded and
updated to include the following:

~ Getting Started in the Music Business (a short-answer reference guide
to the basic legal and business practices associated with the Texas
music industry)
http://www.governor.state.tx.us/music/tmlp_intro.htm

~ Useful U.S. and International Music Links (lists 570 businesses and
organizations supportive of Texas music)
http://www.governor.state.tx.us/music/uslinks.htm

~ Texas Grammy Winners (lists Texas-born or -based Grammy Award
recipients)
http://www.governor.state.tx.us/music/grammy.htm

~ Internet Guide to Texas Music (includes more than 1,500 links to
Texas
music-related websites)
http://www.governor.state.tx.us/music/igtm.htm

~ Texas Talent Register (lists more than 2,400 Texas-born or -based
recording artists; includes contact phone information and website
links)
http://www.governor.state.tx.us/music/talent.htm

If we have your website in our records, then a link to it is included
on
our website.

If you have a website and you would like to request a link to it from
our site, please reply to: mailto:music@governor.state.tx.us

Please feel free to link with us as well.

Thanks for your support for Texas music.

Sincerely,

Casey Monahan, Director
Jodi Jenkins, Publications Coordinator
Trina Quinn, Office Manager
TEXAS MUSIC OFFICE
Office of the Governor
P.O. Box 13246, Austin, TX 78711-3246
512.463.6666 / fax 512.463.4114
music@governor.state.tx.us
http://www.governor.state.tx.us/music

**You Can't Hear American Music Without Hearing Texas**

---
Don O.
Dallas/Fort Worth Blues Website at: http://members.xoom.com/don_o
This week's photo of the week:  James Cotton
Hear The Texas Blues Roadhouse on demand 24/7 at:  http://www.bluestown.com/texasbluesroadhouse