Playlist: TCBX--The Chicago Blues X-plosion 7.9.99

TCBX-The Chicago Blues X-plosion! blues@theramp.net
Sat Jul 10 01:32:09 EDT 1999

Todays show featured an interview with Bobby Ratcliff and an exclusive live
recording of the Anthony Gomes Band.  Giveaways included tickets to Rosa's
Late Night Blues Cruise.

ARTIST                  TITLE                   ALBUM                   LABEL
James Harman            Decisions  talk         Takin Chances         Cannonball
Bobby Parker            Skeezer                 Shine Me Up             BlackTop
Bobby Radcliff          Please have Mercy       Live at the Rynborn     BlackTop
John Lee Hooker         I'm In The Mood         His Best               MCA/Chess
Eddie Bo                Hook and Sling pt 2     Best of                 Hubbub
Deborah Coleman         On the Hunt             Where Blue Begins       BlindPig
Johnny Young            Stealin'                Chicago Blues           Arhoolie
Joe Louis Walker        Lowdown Dirty Blues     Great Guitars           Verve
Anthony Gomes Band      Loves Got the Power     Live in Studio 4.1.99
Sugar Blue              She                     In Your Eyes           Alligator
Savoy Brown             Mississippi Steamboat   The Blues Keep Me Holding Mystic
Paul Jones              Rob and Steal           Mule                   FatPossum
Bo Diddley              Hey Bo Diddley          The Chess Box          MCA/Chess
Alberta Adams           Born With The Blues     Born With The Blues   Cannonball
Smokey Wilson           Tired of Cryin'         Smoke N' Fire          Bullseye
Richard Pryor           Hold Me in Your Arms    Pitch A Boogie Woogie   R.Pryor
Snooky Pryor            Don't Like to Brag      Shake My Hand           BlindPig
Percy Strother          Joy To My Life          It's My Time            JSP
Guitar Slim             Sufferin' Mind          Sufferin' Mind         Specialty
Davis Coen              Back To Your Old Tricks.Blues From The Get-Go  Soundview

   *****Please note the updated address below and change your records!!*****

                        CHICAGO'S PRIME-TIME BLUES RADIO

The Chicago Blues X-plosion (TCBX)                     New Address!
Fridays  9-11 pm                                       BXP Productions
WJKL 94.3FM  "The Fox"                                 PMB459
http://www.BluesExplosion.com                          3540 N. Southport
(773)472-3405                                          Chicago, IL
60657-1475