Antones Anniversary Celebration Begins Friday 7/9-7/17

chuck n. cnevitt@HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 8 22:01:25 EDT 1999

Eric asked:

>Any chance they're going to webcast it?

I really doubt it. As far as I can tell, the niteclub has
never even bothered to set up a website...so the idea of
broadcasting some of the proceedings over the web might not have crossed
their mind. The record label has a website, but it's a seperate thing from
what I here. I just went to it and there is no mention of the Anniversary
celebration that I can find...seems like they would be pushing it.

chuck