4th of July Blues

David M. Carrigan PAPAJOE61@aol.com
Thu Jul 1 16:17:19 EDT 1999

<<Chris Whitby wrote:
>This Weekend is the 4th of July ,does anyone have any "4th of July",
>Independence Blues suggestions for my radio show?  Im starting with Big Jack
>Johnson / 4th of July.....Any More???>>

"Red, White and Blues" Sam Lay from Stone Blues

Art Schuna gave me this one:

"Abe Lincoln Blues" Andre' Williams from Fat Back & Corn Liquor, St. George
Records. It starts off with lots of nice fireworks explosions and has a
patriotic music intro.

In the past I've done this: tunes by folks named Red, White or Blue>>
Tampa Red, K.C. Red, Louisiana Red, Piano Red, Boogie Woogie Red, Speckled
Red,
Bukka White, Lavelle White, Josh White, Blue Smitty, Bobby Blue Bland, Kenny
Blue Ray, Sugar Blue, Little Boy Blue; I'm sure there are many more.

PAPAJOE