BluesEstafette Utrecht Nov21 : place to meet ..

marc 'embee' borms marc@az.vub.ac.be
Fri Oct 30 05:22:28 EST 1998

hi Eurozellers,

I think it's a good idea ( at least I think so ) to have the possibility to
meet each other BEFORE the festival starts...
Just remembering the Vredenburg labyrinth i am pretty sure we don't find
each other inside.

I suggest to meet between 1pm and 3pm in the neighborhood of the Vredenburg
concerthall...

Any proposals ? I am definitely sure that plenty of you have roamed the
Utrecht pubs
in the past years :-) . Maybe we can attend in the lobby of the Smits hotel

embee