PLAYLIST: LTGTR OCT 26

Ian Angus ianangus@angustel.ca
Tue Oct 27 09:08:44 EST 1998

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL: PLAYLIST FOR OCTOBER 26 1998
CIUT 89.5-FM, TORONTO   HOST: IAN ANGUS

West coast acoustic blues performer Ken Hamm joined us in
the studio to introduce his new CD, and to play a couple
of songs on his 1930 National.  Plus: Requests, ticket
giveaway for "Almost Famous" at the Limelight Dinner
Theatre, and more.

SONNY BOY WILLIAMSON / Good Evening Everybody / His Best (MCA)

KEN HAMM / Relax Your Mind / Galvanized (Independent)*
KEN HAMM / Interview / Live Performance
KEN HAMM / Shake it and Break It / Galvanized (Independent)*

WILLIE DIXON / Blues Anytime / Blues Anytime! (Evidence)

FATS DOMINO / Please Don't Leave Me / The Legendary Imperial Recordings (EMI)
LOUIS JORDAN / How Long Must I Wait For You / Let the Good Times Roll Vol 4
(Bear Family)

CAREY BELL / Bad Habits / Good Luck Man (Alligator)
TIM WILLIAMS / He Didn't Quite Make It / Indigo Incidents (Independent)*

KERI LEIGH / Here's Your Mop Mr. Johnson / Arrival (Waldoxy)
KOKO TAYLOR / I Got What it Takes / VA: Chess Blues Classics (MCA)
ARETHA FRANKLIN / Good Times / Queen of Soul (MCA)

IAN ANGUS
"Let the Good Times Roll!"
Mondays, 8pm -- CIUT 89.5-FM, Toronto
http://www.letthegoodtimesroll.com