Playlist: Cha Cha Cha In Blue Oct. 18, 1998

John Detcheverry archtop@COLBA.NET
Mon Oct 19 19:18:37 EDT 1998

Playlist: Cha Cha Cha In Blue
CKUT FM 90,3
October 18, 1998
(CC) = Canadian Content

Junior Wells/Messin' With The Kid/Cha Cha Cha In Blue
Otis Rush/Any Place I'm Going/Keep On Loving Me Baby
Chris Chown/Stompin' Grounds/Walkin' Blues (CC)
Little Charlie & The Nightcats/Shadow Of The Blues/Dirty Dealin' Mama
Kenny Blue Ray/Bless My Axe/The Blues Seem To Follow Me
John Campbelljohn/Hook, Slide & Sinker/Heart Like A Stone (CC)
John Campbelljohn/Hook, Slide & Sinker/I Wanna Get Up (CC)
John Campbelljohn/Hook, Slide & Sinker/The Court Of Love (CC)
Big Joe & The Dynaflows/I'm Still Swingin'/Big Long Buick
Big Joe & The Dynaflows/I'm Still Swingin'/Early Every Morning
Sean Carney & The Nite Owlz/Provisions/Ain't That Dandy
Dave Specter & Lenny Lynn/Blues Spoken Here/City Boy Blues
Billy Sheets/Please Tell Me Why/I'm Trying
Flattop Tom & His Jumpcats/Swing Dance Party/Florida Blues
James Harman/Takin' Chances/Gamblin' Blues
James Harman/Takin' Chances/Takin' Chances
John Lee Hooker/Best Of Friends/Boogie Chillen
John Lee Hooker/Best Of Friends/Don't Look Back
Bradley N. Litwin/I'll Give You The Bus Money, Honey/Ain't Nobody's
Business (request)
Jimi Hendrix/Blues/Red House (request)
Junior Parker/You Don't Have To Be Black To Love The Blues/Blue Shadows
Falling (request)
Lonnie Mack/Strike Like Lightning/If You Have To Know (request)
Gary Rex Tanner/Classy Women/Along Comes A Woman
Darrell Nulisch\The Whole Truth/I'm A Lover
Guitar Gabriel/Best Of Excello Vol. 1/This Should Go On Forever
--
John D., CKUT FM 90,3
Black & White Blues Photography: