NBC: The world is sick....call the Dr.

Leonard Watkins ISTS024@UABDPO.DPO.UAB.EDU
Thu Oct 15 10:42:12 EDT 1998

On Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:24:20 EDT <Alan B. Rosenfeld> said:
>While people who feel this way are a problem and need education, the real
>problem is the Pat Robertsons, the Jerry Fallwells and the Adolph Hitlers of
>this world.  The  Religious Right (a true contradiction of terms) preach such
>a horrible line of hatred and intolerance toward alternative lifestyles and
>abortion among other issues, that it spurs already unbalanced people to commit

Abortion is considered murder by MILLIONS of people. The religious right have
never preached HATRED of an individual. I am against homosexuality.
I am against vandalism but I don't think we should kill vandals. Just because
I think abortion is wrong, homosexuality is wrong doesn't mean I (or Falwell or
the others) had anything to do with KILLING somebody. This was a big piece of
BULLSHIT that has more hatred in it than Falwell or Robertson combined. I am
no fan of Robertson/Falwell but I don't think they have anything whatsoever
to do with some freaked out piece of trash killing another person. What a bunch
of bullshit. As Alan said thanks for letting me vent

Leonard   'hating an act/lifestyle doesn't mean hating a person'