NBC

James Bardsley bardsljr@UMDNJ.EDU
Sun Oct 4 10:26:46 EDT 1998

The relationship between drug screening and DNA testing is putative: that is, it
isn't there yet. Refuse to submit to DNA testing if that's the situation. Choose
your battles.

Re: DNA testing: state and federal statutes are moving in the direction of
prohibiting large insurance carriers and HMOs from discriminating on the basis of
preexisting conditions, much less genetic procilivities. I wouldn't worry about it
for the pressent.

Jim