Willie Big Eyes Smith in Brantford

Robin Bank$ rbanks@CIACCESS.COM
Fri Oct 2 01:47:54 EDT 1998

Hey Blues fans... (and gig info for players)

We found out today that we will have the GREAT privilege of working with
the legendary Chicago Bluesman / drummer, Willie Big Eyes Smith at The
Poor Folks Deli in Brantford Ontario. (just west of Toronto) That will
be November 21st. The show is from 3:00 to 7:00 PM if I'm not mistaken.
What an afternoon that is going to be! Whew!

(BTW, I'm looking for a Friday night, November 20th gig in the area...
Kitchener, Toronto, Hamilton, London...)

I gotta plug the Poor Folks Deli here just a little folks... the people
of Brantford can brag about this hot little Saturday afternoon Blues
session. Just a quaint little pub, but you should see this place rock on
a Saturday... it's special. They feature some GREAT NATIONAL touring
Blues acts, and a very eager and responsive Blues clientele...

Any of you Artists on these lists, while traveling through southern
Ontario... Make THE POOR FOLKS DELI a stop on your tour. You will enjoy
it! The owners are aces (and ya'll know how nice that CAN be) and the
crowd is most appreciative and even more importantly, in attendance! And
they buy CD's too!!! : )

Talk to Scott at 519-753-1414 about booking...

Cheers!

ROBIN BANK$
1997 New Artist of the Year - Mapleblues Awards