NBC: Madeline P....

Ocky Milkman borrisbatanov@YAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 30 22:43:06 EDT 1998

Patsy Kline? And here I thought it was Billie Holiday she was copping.
Must be earwax in my speakers.

I don't agree with JJ. Thought her album, "Dreamland," to be competent
but lackluster, without any oooomph. She has a long long way to go to
even sit at the same table as Lady Day (or Kline).

om

---"J.J. Perry" <jjperry@BLUEMARBLE.NET> wrote:

> Peyroux, dreamland, on atlantic. real good record.
>
> J.J.
>
> "Blues Shot" www.bluemarble.net/~jjperry
>
> On Tue, 30 Jun 1998, Leonard Watkins wrote:
>
> > Could someone please spell that lady's name that plays acoustic
guitar and
> > either covers Pasty Cline or sounds like her.
> >
> > I have been searching for her CD's and can't even come close to
spelling her
> > name. Sorry the NBC post.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Dranoel

==
I'm NO ONE's dancing monkey. Don't come to MY show and think I'm going to shake my ass for you.
--Tricky