Back to Blues

Bill Salmon netfest@MYCROFT.MEXIA.COM
Tue Jun 30 22:21:25 EDT 1998

Well, here is somthing that has to do with blues.. maybe my friend Don O.
was wrong.. I don't guess that the NBC: header will ever work.. to Don O.,
Curtis Hewston, et al, I propose that WE use a header to the effect RBC:.
In any case there was a question about acoustic blues.. if you are in Texas,
avail yourself of the opportunity to hear this lady before she goes west...

Bill (post follows) Salmon

Dear Friends:
Fred and I wanted to let you know that you will only have a few more chances
to catch us playing around town before our move to California.  Although the
move itself will take a few weeks to actually pull off, we only have shows
booked in Austin through July.  Please try to catch a show.  We'd love to
see
you.
Sincerely,
Karen Tyler
KAREN TYLER'S July Shows!
Wed., July 1 - Saxon Pub, 9-10p.m. (KT Duo opens for Monte Montgomery)
Fri., July 3 - Saxon Pub, 9-10p.m. (KT Duo opens for Lou Ann Barton)
Sat. July 4 - Waterloo Park, Austin, TX. 2:30-3p.m. (KT Trio plays 4th Of
July
Picnic)
Sat. July 4 - Rhythm House, 7-10p.m. ( Song circle with Karen Tyler, Ginger
Leigh, Sarah Dashew, Michelle Solberg & Leeann Byrum)
Sun. July 19 - Rhythm House 11:30a.m. - 2:30p.m. (KT Solo for the Blues
Brunch)
Mon. July 20 - Saxon Pub 9p.m. - 1a.m. (KAREN'S GOING AWAY PARTY with Ginger
Leigh, Leeann Atherton, Michelle Solberg and Sarah Dashew) $4 Cover
Sun. July 26 - Rhythm House 7-10p.m. (Karen, Fred & Friends will play on the
patio.  This is a Going Away Party/Fundraiser to help pay for moving
expenses.
$4 Cover.)