Legal Queries

Marguerita Lopez tanner@CTS.COM
Tue Jun 30 21:31:05 EDT 1998

Can't Ocky get an internet restraining order requiring Edwards to stay at
least 3 newgroups away?  Can we as a newsgroup have Mr. Edwards temporarily
committed for observation?  I'm not very proficient at reading material
from computers, but it seemed to me, after following Mr. E's instructions,
that It was indeed Ocky's inimitable style,... jivin' the cat who signed
ahead of him as Dauer (please note correct spelling).  Whatever, as
Seinfeld might say,"Anthony Dauer being Ocky Milkman, is obviously not
Edwards' biggest problem."  I remain anxious to learn what has corresponded
between Edwards and Dauer, Ocky's stated arch enemy, over the Internet?
Has Dauer gone into hiding.  Does anyone really give a shit about any of
this?  Are Rocky and Bullwinkle involved?  Boris Batinov?  Natasha?  Daffy
Duck?

Gary Rex Tanner
tanner@cts.com
http://www.garyrextanner.com