GIG: Thing Flips at the Bitter End

Ken Ficara ficara@panix.com
Tue Jun 30 21:25:38 EDT 1998

An electrified full-band version of Thing Flips, my band, will be playing a
40-minute set at The Bitter End, 149 Bleecker St., in Greenwich Village,
New York City, on Friday, July 10, at 9:40 p.m. As always, we'll be doing
mostly our own songs including our growing subgenre of technology-oriented
blues and country music (you think I'm kidding!) but backed by a rock-solid
rhythm section and a piano player.

There's a $7 cover, for five bands' worth of music starting with the
extraordinary Billy Lyles at 7 p.m.

Ken