Blues in all its forms (was Re: imitation blues) (long)

Vincent Vialard vialard@ares.informatik.uni-ulm.de
Mon Jun 29 06:17:16 EDT 1998

Geoff Bell wrote:

> To use a clumsy parallel, today I at lunch at a Thai restaurant and the food
> was delicious. I'm sure if I understood more about Thai culture and cuisine
> and how things were created, and how they grew, and how they harvested, I'd
> appreciate it more, but it sure tasted good without my knowing any of that.

It is unclear if it was Geoff or Bruce Iglauer saying, but I'll
comment anyway:

And if you were Thai, maybe you would have found it was not done
exactly the way it should be done. And therefore, even if it is
good enough for most people, you will not appreciate it as much.

Vincent.