PLAYLIST: Sunday Blues Netcast/CD GIVEAWAY

Marty Spaulding martman@net-link.net
Mon Jun 29 02:38:23 EDT 1998

HEAR THE SUNDAY BLUES ON THE INTERNET IN REAL AUDIO !
Please note our NEW WEBSITE ADDRESS at :
http://www.sunday-blues.com
(Show uploaded Tuesday morning...)

By popular request :
CD GIVE-AWAY FOR OUR NETCAST LISTENERS !!!
(See the bottom of the playlist for details)

KALAMAZOO BLUES FESTIVAL
July 10 & 11
Info at http://www.sunday-blues.com/98kbf.html and
http://www.kvba.org

"THE SUNDAY BLUES"
WRKR-Fm / Kalamazoo, MI.

Program Date : June 28, 1998

Born to play the Blues /   Larry McCray /              HOB

On my Way /                Phillip Walker /            Black Top
Interview Segment / Phillip Walker on his early career /
Seemed like a good idea /  Phillip Walker /            Black Top
I got a Sweet Tooth /      Phillip Walker /            Black Top

Don't you even care /      Lucky Peterson /            Verve
Repo Man /                 Lucky Peterson /            Alligator
Can't get no lovin? on the tx /                        Lucky Peterson /
Alligator

Jivin' Woman /             Junior Parker /             Duke/MCA
Cryin' for you /           Junior Parker /             Duke/MCA
Drivin' Wheel /            Junior Parker /             Duke/MCA
In the Dark /              Junior Parker /             Duke/MCA

I want to do everything for you / Ball/Thomas/Nelson / Alligator
Yield not to Temptation /  Ball/Thomas/Nelson /        Alligator

Tribute to local artists KEN GOODACRE and MARK GORDON who passed away this
week

All over you /             Mark Gordon & the Sharks /  Local

Win Lose or Draw /         Ken Goodacre & Blues Inc. / Local
High Cost of Lovin' /      Ken Goodacre & Blues Inc. / Local

Farmer John /              Mark Gordon & the Sharks /  Local

Smooth Sailing /           Larry McCray /              HOB
Same Old Blues /           Larry McCray /              HOB
Woman across the River /   Larry McCray /              HOB

I wonder why /             Freddie King /              Atlantic
Tore Down /                Freddie King /              Atlantic
Woke up this Morning /     Freddie King /              Atlantic

5 Long Years /             Eddie Boyd w/ Buddy Guy /   Evidence

The other side of the Tracks /                         Mighty Sam McClain /
AudioQuest
Lord will make a Way /     Mighty Sam McClain /        AudioQuest

I can?t stand no signifyin' / Junior Wells /            Tel Arc
Interview segment : Junior Wells on the recording of "Hoodoo Man Blues" /
Hoodoo Man Blues /         Junior Wells /              Delmark
What my Mama told me /     Junior Wells /              Delmark

Black Widow Spider /       Smokey Wilson /             Bullseye
88th Street Blues /        Smokey w/ Rod & Honey Piazza / Blind Pig
Can't get the stuff no more / Rod Piazza & the Mighty Flyers / Black Top
Buzzin' /                  Rod Piazza & the Mighty Flyers / Black Top

I can't trust my Woman /   Magic Slim & the Teardrops / Blind Pig
Crazy Woman /              Magic Slim & the Teardrops / Blind Pig

Suspicion /                Shemekia Copeland /         Alligator

Somebody's been sleepin' / Blue Coltrane /             Wolf
House Band Blues /         Rockin' Johnny /            Delmark
Undercover Lover /         Rockin' Johnny /            Delmark

Someday you'll need another favor / W.C. Clarke /       Black Top
That's a good idea /       W.C. Clarke /               Black Top

Three Way Party /          James Harman Band /         Black Top

CD GIVEAWAY FOR NETCAST LISTENERS ONLY !!!!!

Someone is gonna score BOTH of the killer Evidence Records releases by

CARL WEATHERSBY

Sometime during the SB netcast, I gave out the "magic words" you need to
e-mail to me to win the cd's.

The first one in wins !

But there are a couple of rules ......

1) You cannot be within the range of the broadcast signal of WRKR-Fm.

2) You must hear the "magic words" on the netcast.....not from second-hand
sources of the radio signal broadcast signal of the SB....

The "magic words" are in the show somewhere ..... happy hunting !

                         \\|//
                          o-o
|                    Marty Spaulding                      |
|  8 N. Main  |  Three Rivers, MI. 49093  | 616.278.1601  |
|      EMAIL : mailto:martys@sunday-blues.com             |
|      WEBSITE : http://www.sunday-blues.com/             |
|REAL AUDIO : http://www.wrkr.com/rafiles/sundayblues.ram |