Denise LaSalle

Don O. don.o@CHRYSALIS.ORG
Sun Jun 28 04:13:46 EDT 1998

At 03:35 6/28/98 EDT, <BluesPrjct@aol.com> wrote:

>       No! No! No!  Who is this husband of hers?  A minister!  A reverend with no
>reverence!  How can this be.....please say it ain't so, Don O!

Wish I could say it ain't so.  Unfortunately, I'm just reporting what SHE
said in the interview.  Her husband used to be a DJ.  They now own 3 radio
stations.

As far as Denise is concerned, she said in the interview that she believes
she is moving up in her career by making the move to gospel music.  She
also said this has been a plan of hers for many years, this is just the
time to make the change.

Don O.

Dallas/Fort Worth Blues website at http://www.chrysalis.org/don
This week's photo of the week:  Kim Wilson