Okie For Ocky

Tom Claypool BealeStreetBS@WEBTV.NET
Sat Jun 27 18:21:14 EDT 1998

...and speaking for myself, I have found nothing posted by Ocky Milkman
to be a positive contribution to this list.  As he is well aware, I also
do not believe that anonymous posters should be allowed.  I'm easy to
find, as are most of the folks here who in some way or other in the
public aspect of the blues.  I believe that openness and honesty are
necessary.  This is not some cute game that I play.  There are plenty of
chatrooms for those who want to be something they are not.

Tom Claypool