The "Talent-Management" Email Newsletter

Talent-Management datela@DATELA.COM
Sat Jun 27 02:09:09 EDT 1998

My Name is Bryan Farrish, and I am the editor of "Talent-
Management," a free email-delivered newsletter covering
the promotion, performance, creative and legal concerns
of commercially-viable talent.  I would like to invite you
to subscribe to this free newsletter.

"Talent-Management" is a fully moderated and edited news-
letter, but it still allows its subscribers to provide in-
put and discussion.  The table of contents of a recent Tal-
ent-Management is included below for your reference.

Current "Talent-Management" subscribers consist of managers,
agents, publishers, promoters, labels, ad agencies, broad-
casters, producers, venues, studios, publications, lawyers,
accountants, instructors, consultants, artists, actors, com-
edians, writers and radio personalities.  "Talent-Management"
is 6 months old, and has 1,200 subscribers.

For a free subscription to "Talent-Management," simply hit
reply on your email system and send a message saying "Sub-
scribe".  Or, send "Subscribe" to:

              Talent-Management@datela.com

   Click there:  <mailto:Talent-Management@datela.com>

Regards,