Charlotte Blues Fest

Juke Welker Jukebaby@aol.com
Sat Jun 20 22:18:06 EDT 1998

I had a wonderful time today and will post later about it.....I came home
early...got really tired and figured I'd better get the two hour drive over
with...so no Sandra Hall and no Nappy Brown.  I've seen Nappy once but haven't
gotten to see Sandra yet except on videotape.
The main reason I'm posting this now, however, is to say that Thomas "Guitar"
Gable was not able to perform today.  He's in the hospital again.  I saw him
once a few years ago and was really looking forward to seeing him today.  I
hope he's better soon.