My new CD/tape - Valerie Johnson & the Blues Doctors

alblu alblu@IX.NETCOM.COM
Sat Jun 20 17:23:41 EDT 1998

Hey Everybody,
Our new tape/ CDR is DONE!!!!!  For any DJ's or promoters that would like a
CDR - please Email me.  I'll be glad to send them out.  We got a little bit
of everything - blues, gospel, a little funk and one silly social commentary
called _Blame it On El Nino.  I'm really happy with it - check it out!  For
anyone that wants to buy it the cost is $10 for tape $12.50 for CDR.

--
Valerie Johnson (Valerie Johnson & the Blues Doctors)
"We Wanna Blues You Up!"