More apologies

Karen Hanson MsJuke@aol.com
Wed Jun 17 23:44:32 EDT 1998

Sorry to everyone about the Bobby Rush post. I did not realize that he was
featured in Blues Access this month. I have not seen the issue yet. I've just
had the interview for a few months and wanted to keep Bobby fresh in people's
minds. I guess others are doing an excellent job at that already!

Anyway, I've done little else lately but work and sleep (and not much of
that), so I apologize again for my lack of judgment.

Karen,
writing a paper (believe it or not) on virtual communities....