Larry Garner Was/Re: Costing me money

maxdog maxdog@UNR.NET
Tue Jun 16 16:51:13 EDT 1998

    I just found out this afternoon that Larry Garner will be playing at Dave's
CC Club this Friday night the 19th. Pat Ramsey will be there Thursday night.
I'm looking forward to seeing Larry Garner after all the positive comments on
this list. I don't think I've heard anything by him before but I will
definitely be there to see what all the hoopla is about. I hope he pulls a good
crowd, as hot as it's been a lot of folks just stay home in the AC.

maxdog
Tallahassee