NBC:Re: BLUES-L BUMPER STICKER

maxdog maxdog@UNR.NET
Sat Jun 13 12:22:39 EDT 1998

No offense to the artist that came up with this but we need a new design.
It looks dated (not vintage cool). What works on a T-shirt doesn't
necessarily work on a  bumper sticker, different 'canvas'.  A logo needs to
be instantly identifiable and distinctive. A simple blue sticker with
BLUES-L in large white letters is preferable to an ornate indecipherable
piece of filigree. Just my opinions. Others are gladly accepted.

maxdog