B.B.King sampled- an abomination

Ken Ficara ficara@panix.com
Sat Jun 13 10:17:40 EDT 1998

>Back to sampling, Public Enemy's "He Got Game" was on just then (great song
>btw) and I can't remember what song is being sampled.

The song is CSNY's "For What It's Worth." The riff is sampled but the
chorus of the song was performed by Stills specifically for this version.
It's one of the best rap songs of the year.

ken

Ken Ficara                                              ficara@acm.org

Rudy Giuliani: "A short-tempered father, glaring at the seven million
New Yorkers in the back of his station wagon."

                                      -- Dan Barry, The New York Times

For more quotes, see: http://www.panix.com/~ficara/quotes/quotes.cgi