Blues For Dummies

Steve Hoffman stevehoffman@EROLS.COM
Fri Jun 12 20:32:07 EDT 1998

keith abel wrote:

> Steven Levine wrote:
> >
> > I found out today that a book called Blues For Dummies is going to be
> > published some time this summer.
> >
> > -Steve
> Hey all,
> Yes it is!!!  Funny, funny concept in the vein of the computer for
> dummies style will be out soon.  Ghost written by Cub Koda with Lonnie
> and Ronnie Brooks.  Had the opportunity of providing some listening
> materials from the Jewel-Paula Catalog for use in the writing.  Can't
> wait think it will be entertaining!
> keith

I met a woman at JazzFest this spring who claimed to have written that
Blues for Dummies book. She was a professional free-lance writer based
in Chicago and had gotten the assignment despite having no particular
background in blues. I forget her name, but she didn't mention Cub Koda
was involved.
To learn about my LIVE DJ services for DC, MD or VA:
go to http://www.washingtonpost.com/yp/steve
To hear my radio program (Tuesdays 6-8 pm Eastern Time),
got to http://www.fcac.org/webr