The value of the AMG?

Cary Wolfson cwolfson@EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Jun 12 16:53:13 EDT 1998

I've liked their books ever since I got the original AMG (which, as the
name connotes, covered all kinds of music). In particular I like their
designations of which discs to start your collection with, which are
turning points in an artist's career, etc.

Another valuable guide is MusicHound Blues, edited by BLUES ACCESS
managing editor Leland Rucker.
--
Cary Wolfson
Publisher

Subscribe now. Call 1-800-211-2961 for credit card orders or use the
secure order form at our online edition.
US rates: $15/1 yr
               $30/2 yr or $40/3 yr
Overseas add $13 US per year. Canada add $4 per year.
Check or M.O. to BLUES ACCESS, 1455 Chestnut Place, Boulder, CO
80304-3153