More Blues Festival, Belgium Aug.7-9 LineUp and info request

Marc 'embee' Borms marc@aznet1.vub.ac.be
Wed Jun 10 03:43:39 EDT 1998

Lineup More Blues Festival, Zottegem BELGIUM
August 7-9 1998

Friday 7 August  97 at 20.00
20.00h : The Howlin'Dogs (B)
21.10h : Guitar Crusher & Rolling Dollar (USA)
22.30h : Al Jones (USA)
24.00h : Miss Zeno & Her Mojo Band (USA /B)

Saterday 8 August at 13.00
13.00h : Red Rooster (B)
14.20h : Mick Martin & The Blues Rockers (UK)
16.00h : The Nightporters (GB)
17.40h : Kent Duchaine (USA)
19.20h : Larry Garner (USA)
21.00h : Lady Lois & The Right Track Band (USA)
23.00h : Johnny Ferreira & The Swing Machine (CAN)

Sunday 9 August at 14.00
14.00h : Eddie Martin Band (GB)
15.10h : Mighty 45's featuring Angela Brown (USA)
16.50h : Don McMinn (USA)
18.20h : Raymond & The Players (USA)
20.00h : KIM WILSON'S  Blues Express
    Featuring Kim Wilson
                     Fred Kaplan
                     Big Al Blake
                     Richard Innes
                     Larry Taylor & Rusty Zinn

Who can send me some more info about the first 4 bands on Sunday ?
Please send me a private email copy too.

Thanks a lot,

embee

work : marc@az.vub.ac.be
home : embee@gallery.uunet.be