Subdudes

Al Ragle aragle@FREEWWWEB.COM
Tue Jun 9 17:53:23 EDT 1998

>I'm sitting here at work with the Subdudes' "Primitive Streak" in
>the cd player. I know these guys broke up a while back but does anyone
>know what the members are up to now? Not exactly blues but then not
>exactly not blues, good stuff anyways.
Tommy Malone and Johnnie Ray Allen (from the subdudes), along with Pat
McLaughlin and Kenny Blevins are Tiny Town. They just finished their
first record which will be coming out on Pioneer Music, which is
distributed by Atlantic Records. It was produced by Bernie Leadon and
recorded in Nashville.
They are not a blues band, but just a damn good band. I highly recommend
catching them if you get a chance.

Al

"Shouldn't the president be held to the same standards as a TV
sportscaster?"
-Marv Albert-

AL Ragle
Dowop.com