TOP 15 LIST......SORRY IT'S LATE WSFM WILMINGTON, NC

Doug Carlisle WSFM BluesMojo@aol.com
Mon Jun 8 19:21:46 EDT 1998

"Houserockin' Blues"
WSFM Surf 107
Box Fm 107
Wilmington, NC  28402
www.surf107.com
Host:  Doug Carlisle

MAY 1998
1.  Susan Tedeschi, Just Won't Burn, Tone-Cool
2.  Satan & Adam, Living on the River, Flying Fish
3.  Hubert Sumlin, Wake Up Call, Blues Planet
4.  Buddy Guy & Junior Wells, Live in Montreux, Evidence
5.  Saffire-The Uppity Blues Women, Live & Uppity, Alligator
6.  Junior Wells, The Best Of, Telarc
7.  Joe Beard, For Real, Audioquest
8.  Junior Wells & Buddy Guy, Pleading the Blues, Evidence
9.  Electric Rag Band, Too Tight, ERB
10.  Dave Specter & Lenny Lynn, Blues Spoken Here, Delmark
11.  Kenny Blue Ray, Bless My Axe, Tone-King
12.  John Hammond, Long As I Have You, Pointblank
13.  Bill Perry, Greycourt Lightning, Pointblank
14.  Big Jack Johnson & the Oilers, All the Way Back, MC Records
15.  Shemekia Copeland, Turn the Heat UP, Alligator