Ronnie Earl selection help.

Cary Wolfson cwolfson@EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Jun 4 15:37:34 EDT 1998

Riffin Rick wrote:

> As part of a record club bonus selection, I'm either gonna pick Ronnie Earl's
> "Grateful Heart:Blues & Ballads" (with the Broadcasters)  _OR_
> his "Test of Time: A Retrospective" on Blacktop.  The former is on Bullseye.
>
> Any suggestions which is the better blues album? In your humble opinions? :-)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Riffin Rick

Go with the retrospective if you want blues. Ronnie's (obviously)  a great
player so anything he does is interesting, but this one has more blues on it.

--
Cary Wolfson
Publisher

Subscribe now. Call 1-800-211-2961 for credit card orders or use the secure
order form at our online edition.
US rates: $15/1 yr
               $30/2 yr or $40/3 yr
Overseas add $13 US per year. Canada add $4 per year.
Check or M.O. to BLUES ACCESS, 1455 Chestnut Place, Boulder, CO 80304-3153