GEAR: National Delphi vs Johnson

Leonard Watkins ISTS024@UABDPO.DPO.UAB.EDU
Thu Jun 4 13:16:59 EDT 1998

Took a new National Delphi (decent grey color) home for a test drive last night
and it's along way from being a real National IMHO. There were four people at
my house last night who are very familar with my playing

They all agreed 100% TAKE THAT ONE BACK, it's not in the same solar system as
the '32.

So when I took it back I said what the heck bang on the Johnson (whoa the
Johnson guitar) and amazing this guitar was much better sounding than the
national Delphi. That was a shock to me. So I'll whack on the Johnson tonight
(and play the guitar :-))

Leonard  'wife said playing a Johnson ain't cool, does it matter..?'