eRIC's BLUES DATE: Jun 1

IronMan Mike Curtis ironman@MOONLINK.NET
Wed Jun 3 07:29:08 EDT 1998

> <Large number of June 1 birthdays>

We were in a restaurant yesterday, and it seemed the wait staff was singing
"happy birthday" every two seconds.  It seems they've had a deluge of
birthdays recently.  I think I've figured out why.  Anyone born around now
would have been conceived around September, just about the beginning of the
school year.

        "Hey Mabel, now that the kids are off to school ...... "

 -- IronMan Mike (no kids in the house :-} Curtis
"Doin' It All Myself" CD on USA-MG records
Available from Tower Records, Tower Online, or me