GIG: Manny's NYC-Wed. June 3rd/benefit

Princess Capri cap@PRINCESSCAPRI.COM
Tue Jun 2 00:07:21 EDT 1998

Hi Folks,

   My band AFTER ONE will be playing at Manny's Car Wash - NYC
                                        1558 Third Ave (87-88st)
                                        Wed. June 3rd 8PM-2AM
                                        $10  tel:(212) 369-2583

   This benefit's for the NY Coaches Association/UFT

   also appearing: Michael Hill's Blues Mob  /  Bill Perry  /  Jon Paris
                   Popa Chubby & Galea  /  Mark the Harper  /  Roxy Perry
                   Frankie Paris  /  Johnny Allen  /  Catherine Russell
                   Seth Feinberg (14 years old-got to check him out)

   Come on down for all these good bands and a good cause.
   I'll bring a stash of Blues-L lams too :-)

later,
Capri.
http://www.princesscapri.com
hear Loyalty by AFTER ONE in RealAudio at http://www.thehump.com