Playlist : BLUES ON RADIO FRANCE

Jean Luc Vabres jl-vabres@infonie.fr
Mon Dec 28 09:15:15 EST 1998

Radio France Drome broadcast a Blues program 2pm-4pm each saturday hosted
by Jean Luc Vabres. This week we are happy to put on the air two great
releases: Jimmy Johnson's and Trudy Lynn's new cds.

Radio  France Drome
Jean Luc Vabres
7 Rue Poncet
26000 Valence
France
Tel : 33 475813333     Fax: 33 475440240

Jimmy Johnson/A Road May End Somewhere/Roots Of All Evil/Birds & Blues
Johnny Adams/Man Of My Word/It Ain't The Same Thing/Rounder
John Primer/Easy Baby/Wolf
Chris Thomas King/Red Mud/Soon This Morning Blues/Black Top
Trudy Lynn/U Don't Know What Time It Is/Ace In The Hole/Birds & Blues
K.C.Douglas/Mercury Blues/Fanny Lou/Arhoolie
Otis Rush/Any Place I'm Going/Looking Back/HOB
U.P.Wilson/Best Of/I Just Can't Help It/JSP
Angela Brown/Thinking Out Loud/Lay It On 'Em Girls/Blueside
Eddy Clearwater/Cool BLues Walk/Very Good Condition/Bullseye
Elisabeth Cotten/Live/Freight Trains/Arhoolie
Gary Rex Tanner M.Slim/Classy Woman/Louisiana Blues/Little Frog
Mighty Sam/Journey/Other Side Of The Tracks/Audioquest
Hosea Hargrove/I Love My Life/Hawaii/Fedora
Rory Block/Confessions Of A Blues Singer/Statesboro Blues/Rounder
And some  45 r.p.m.
Philip Walker/The Struggle/Vault rec.959
Earl Gaines/Hymn Number 5/Seventy-Seven rec.131
Geater Davis/Wrapped Up In You/House Of Orange rec.2405
Hound Dog Taylor/My Baby's Coming Home/Rooster rec.24

Best wishes for the new year for all of you  !