To receive Lowell Fulson updates in future:

Mary Katherine Aldin MKAldin@aol.com
Sat Dec 19 20:56:13 EST 1998

Those interested in continuing to receive future updates on Lowell Fulson's
health, and reports on my regular visits to him, please send a private email
me at

mkaldin@aol.com

I'll compile a list of those who respond, and will send monthly (or more
frequently if circumstances warrant) letters to you by private email. This
way, should I decide to unsubscribe from blues-l in the future, Lowell's
communication with you all will not have to end. Also, those who are *not*
interested will have one less message to delete. <g>

Mary Katherine