reminder: this is a blues-l, not impeach-l

Leonard Watkins ISTS024@UABDPO.DPO.UAB.EDU
Wed Dec 16 08:27:30 EST 1998

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:09:42 -0500 PamBlues said:
>I have a suggestion - how about a 30 day probation period.  During that
>time the poster shall be limited to no more than 3 posts per day, with
>each post limited to 25 words or less.... and a signature line of 4
>words or less, plus ONE and only one URL link to a website or whatever.
>Therefore, the right free speech is not impaired, and the rest of us are
>spared!!!!!
>Pam

I have an idea: How about if you behave for the whole week you get a little
star to stick on your PC. How about if we changed the rules so that when
you subscribed you had to provide your parents or spouse or ..etc phone number
and if they acted up you could maybe set up a meeting to discuss those behavor
problems. How bout we could set up another list called "Alternative-Bluesl"
when you acted up you would be put in there with the other unruly ellers

Just trying to help

Leonard