Still grouchy

chuck n. cnevitt@HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 13 19:07:18 EST 1998

Hi Richard,

I agree with you that there are several topics that seem to have been
beaten to a pulp by some folks--but I stick around for the good stuff
anyway...despite the noise.
Lets let those fools who are small enough to talk crap about folks who
are doing GOOD THINGS for those less who are less fortunate have their
say (time and time again), and maybe one day they'll get tired of
hearing their lips flap and get a life of their own.

absolutely free--and you can erase all of the messages with just one
boxed being checked. I'm not sure, but I think it'll handle a large
volume of messages without maxing out.

Sorry if I came on a little strong this morning...but I thought I'd show
you what a REAL grinch...I mean grouch sounded like.

later, chuck