Beer/blues

Steve Harnar Chefoblues@aol.com
Fri Dec 11 22:20:39 EST 1998

In a message dated 12/10/98 11:58:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ibwary@yahoo.com writes:

<< I think that there have been
 other fests that have benefited from
 the generosity of some beer and liquor >>

Marty Coco of Coco Beverage (Budweizer), a major sponsor of the "King Biscuit"
in Helena Arkansas, put up the seed money for our blues society here in Hot
Springs.  In fact he supplied his office (beer included) for our very first
meetings.  Coco is also a major sponsor of our festival and other blues
society events.  We've got it good in Hot Springs.  Wednesday nights are
society blues jam nights at the "Ohio Club" on Central Avenue across from Bath
House Row.

Thanks Marty....cheers....where's my beer at?

chefo