Best Live Recording

Rick Edwards voodoochile@WEBTV.NET
Wed Dec 9 18:15:43 EST 1998

hahahha Well this next post, from Vincent, (after the Twist post) tells
me that at least five songs are availible from Wattstax on CD. Thanks
Vincent. Blues at Sunset? I was planning to get Blues at Sunrise (KBR
suggested it). Are these different CDs? Or is there a confunction amonst
us?

Rick, voodoochile, bamabluesdog

VOODOOCHILE`S BLUES ROADHOUSE

http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/4737/

In the CD player now: The brand new Kenny "Blue" Ray CD, Let The Blues
Rule. Y`all need to get this new KBR CD for Christmas presents for your
blues buddies who are Texas blues guitar fans, I guar-on-tee. Guitar
tone, tone and more tone. Tasteful, smooth and soulful note placement,
changes and bends. This one also features lots of great harmonica,
played on four tracks by Gary Smith, two tracks by Charlie Chavez and
one track by Screamim` Iain. The CD is on sale now for fifteen bucks at
http://home.earthlink.net/~blueray/  Three sample sound clips are also
availible at that site. "Here`s a shot of some of the leanest, cleanest
and meanest guitar licks by one of the finest purveyors of the Texas
Blues tradition currently in practice. Kenny "Blue" Ray evokes the
spirit of the Kings, Albert Collins and T-Bone while forging his own
identity as a player of considerable chops and taste."--Blues Access,
Fall 1998