Chicago Tips - wanted

Brian Mack briancmack@HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 4 11:39:46 EST 1998

I was in Chicago about three weeks ago.  I stopped in at Chess Records
at 2120 S. Michigan Ave.  I met Shirli Dixon ( daughter of Willie.) She
runs the place now as a museum , education center and legal assistance
center for up and coming blues artists as well as the older guys trying
to recover royalties.  It is The Blues Heaven Foundation. I highly
recommend stopping if you have time. They are very friendly there and
encourage you to look around.  The day before I went, Bo Diddley, and
Johnny Winter stopped by.  My timing was slightly off.  the tours are
available from noon to 2pm, although I have a feeling that they would
welcome you most anytime.

Brian Mack