"LA" Blues Cruise Playlist for 3-14-97

Keith Castleberry edsel@ATMORE.GULF.NET
Wed Mar 19 22:52:29 EST 1997

The "LA" Blues Cruise
WYDH 105.9 FM & WASG 550 AM
Post Office Box 710
Atmore, Alabama

Playlist for March 14, 1997

# / Artist / Album / Label / Song
01.Paul deLay Band / Ocean of Tears / Evidence / Bottom Line
02. WC Spenser / Bluescat / Catscan / No place to go
03. Johnny B. Moore / Live at Blue Chicago / Delmark / All of your love
04. Magic Dick & Jay Geils / Little Car Blues / Rounder / Hot leftover #2
05. Magic Dick & Jay Geils / Little Car Blues / Rounder / Some sweet day
06. Byther Smith / Mississippi Kid / Delmark / Don't hurt me no more
07. Lavelle White / It haven't been easy / Antone's-Discovery / Oh what a
feeling
08. Omar & the Howlers / Southern Style / Watermelon / Angel Blues
09. Kenny Parker / Raise the Dead / JSP / Crazy 'bout my baby
10. Jimmy Ley / The Stalker / Slippery Noodle / The Stalker
11. Darrell Nulisch / Bluesoul / Higher Plane / I don't need nothin'
12. Snooky Pryor / Mind your own business / Antone's-Discovery / I'm so glad
13. Snooky Pryor / Mind your own business / Antone's-Discovery / Good times
or Bad times
14. Jimmy Burns / Leaving here walking / Delmark / How many times
15. Eric "Shoutin'" Sheridan / Live Show / Big Mo / Aunt Rita
16. RJ Mischo & the Teddy Morgan Band / Ready to go / Atomic Theory /
Lightning Strikes
17. Gary Primich / Company Man / Black Top / Company Man
18. Gary Primich / Company Man / Black Top / Big Daddy's coming home
19. Mick Clarke & Lou Martin / Happy Home / Burnside / Happy Home
20. Mick Clarke & Lou Martin / Happy Home / Burnside / 1st Ave. Swing
21. Charles Brown / The Honey dripper / Verve / News all over town
22. The Nighthawks / Pain & Pleasure / Big Mo / Same thing
23. Willie Kent / Long way to Ol' Miss / Delmark / Ain't got long to stay
24. Duffy Bishop Band / Back to the Bone / Burnside / Convince Me
25. Bobby Reed / Blue Gold / Cymecob / Going Home
26. Bobby Reed / Blue Gold / Cymecob / Worried Dreams
27. Mark Naftalin / Blue Gold / Cymecob / Blues for special friends
28. Allen Toussaint / Connected / NYNO / Get out of my life woman
29. Dave Spector / Left turn on Blue / Delmark / Get back home
30. Jimmy Hall / Rendezvous with the Blues / Capricorn / Don't hit me no more
31. Jimmy Hall / Rendezvous with the Blues / Capricorn / Too tall to mambo
32. Mighty Sam McClain / Sledgehammer Soul.../ Title
33. Mighty Sam McClain / Sledgehammer Soul.../ Dancing to the Music of Love
34. Magic Slim & the Teardrops / Scufflin' / Blind Pig / Scufflin'
35. Joanna Conner / Big Girl Blues / Blind Pig / Big Girl Blues
36. Junior Wells / Come on in this house / Telarc / I'm gonna move to Kansas
City
37. Junior Wells / Come on in this house / Telarc / she wants to sell my monkey
38. Mike Henderson & the Bluebloods / First Blood / Dead Reckoning / Mean
Mistreater
39. Clarence Spady / Nature of the Beast / Evidence / Answer to the man
40. Bobby Jonz / In the mood for love / Ace / In the mood for love
41. Long John Baldry / Right to sing the Blues / Stoney Plain / They raided
the joint
42. Long John Baldry / Right to sing the Blues / Stoney Plain / Easy Street
43. Roomful of Blues / Under one roof / Bullseye / Standing at the Crossroads
44. Roomful of Blues / Under one roof / Bullseye / Q's Blues
45. Jimmy Dawkins / Blisterstring / Delmark / If you're ready
46. Little Jimmy Reed / School's Out / Vent / Alabama's the Place to be
47. Blue Lou & the Accusations / Blocks of stone / Slippery Noodle
48. The Griswalds / All the way down / JSP / The good, the Bad, the Ugly
49. Monster Mike Welch / Axe to Grind / Tone Cool / Did she say
50. Willie Clayton / Ace in the Hole / Ace / Ace in the hole
51. Artie "Blues Boy" White / Home tonight / Waldoxy / You're man is home
tonight
52.  Artie "Blues Boy" White / Home tonight / Waldoxy / Somebody's fool
53. Ann Rabson / Music Makin' Mama / Alligator / Baby, every once in a while
54. Smokey Wilson / The man from Mars / Bullseye / Something inside of me
55. Kenny "Blue" Ray / Git it! / Tone King / Brazilian Nights
Thanks,

Keith Castleberry
The Blues Cruise
WYDH 105.9 FM & WASG 550