Monster Mike: -- corrected version - replyback

Bernie Clarke RhythmShrk@aol.com
Wed Mar 12 16:51:46 EST 1997

<< Ray Stiles wrote:

 >          I hope you and Bonnie are speaking from first hand
 >          experience before condeming a "young" artist! >>

Is MMW really not young?   Has he had surgery?  Yeah!  Scandal!  A face lift
possibly?  Has he been rubbing his skin with guitar polish and sucking helium
to keep his voice high?  I CAN'T STAND THE WAY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MISUSING
QUOTATION MARKS AND APOSTROPHES ANYMORE!  Did anyone else learn how to
properly use punctuation?

Bernie Clarke