POCONOS

Tom Ravener TRavener@COMPUSERVE.COM
Thu Jul 31 22:07:10 EDT 1997

To:   Blues-L, INTERNET:BLUES-L@BROWNVM.BROWN.EDU
Date: 7/30/97, 21:57
Re:   POCONOS

I was not prepared! This was my first experience with Blues-L, and also my
first at a Blues festival.
Next time, wherever it may be, I'll be there the day before and won't leave
until the day after it all ends. Thanks to all who worked hard for us L'ers
so that we had the opportunity to enjoy the time spent.
Wish there was more than 24 hours in a day. It sure is a small world Lea.
I'm proud to be a Blues-L'er
I travel all around the world regularly, and you don't meet people like
this list.
Thanks for the memories & making new friends.

Tom Ravener

"Words are the pen of the heart, but music is the pen of the soul"
                                        ---Shneur Zalman